Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Look

Gave my blog a new look today, complete with links and badges, feeds and fads. I reckon technology zaps me of my writing juices... I feel flat, so this calls for a perk me up, and the best way to get pumped up with sugar is cake!

Blueberry Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
10 slices
200gm blueberries
215 gm self raising flour
dash of salt
140gm butter
250gm caster sugar
2 large eggs
2 drops vanilla extract

Directions:
Preheat oven to 165C. Grease a loaf tin or use a non-stick one like I do and it saves you the hassle. Cream butter and sugar, then add eggs, blueberries and extract. In another bowl, sift flour and salt. Combine wet and dry mixtures, slop into tin and stick into oven for about an hour or until skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool on rack then ice with cream cheese recipe from strawberry cupcake post.

1 comment:

  1. Risako Tak you baked it!?? yum!! sugoijan, okaasan!!
    January 6 at 7:36pm ·

    Daphne Hedley haha! yep, it was me.. sangkyu berry muchy! moshi okasan, sydney ni kuru nara, tsukutte ageru?
    January 6 at 9:32pm ·

    Risako Tak yeeey!! tsukutte tsukutte!!

    ReplyDelete